Accountant Analyst (f/m/x)
Milano, Lombardia, ItalyFinance
DoveVivo is the unique platform in the residential world that manages, in 40 destinations in Europe, a wide range of housing solutions such as coliving rooms, private studios, student houses, apartments and villas for short, medium and long-term stays.
We offer our community stress-free housing solutions, personalized services, design and technology - yes, we are a prop-tech company 😎. At the same time, we offer private owners and large institutional investors an innovative and complete property and real estate asset management solution 🚀.
The DoveVivo Group counts 400 employees (33yo average age & more than 30 countires of origin), 21 offices across Europe, 40 destinations and 7 countries (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK, Scotland and Bulgaria) and includes the following brands:
- DoveVivo: the largest coliving company in Europe.
- DoveVivo Campus: leading player in the student housing sector in Italy.
- ChezNestor by DoveVivo: the pioneer and leading company of coliving in France.
- ALTIDO: leading short term rental management company in Europe.
- Open Hub: our first welcoming and flexible hub for coworking, meetings, training, events, parties.
ROLE & TEAM
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven
Accountant Analyst (f/m/x) who, within the Finance, Administration & Controlling Area, will take care of the accounting and the preparation of the periodic financial statements with the Accounting Team and in support of the Italy Accounting Manager. You will be working in an international finance team reporting directly to the coordinator of the active cycle area.
Here below are some examples of your core activities:
- Management of ordinary accounting, together with the already existing team;
- Balance sheet and income statement reconciliations relating to the active cycle;
- Management of active invoicing (invoices / credit notes / fees) and verification of the sending of invoices to the SDI;
- Management of receipts registration and coordination of the activity;
- Sales VAT register checks;
- Management of requests for further information and support from other company functions;
- Monthly closings and periodic reporting;
- Adjustment entries and allocations before the periodic closures (e.g. revenues, discounts, bad debt provision, etc.);
- Support to the IT department and area coordinator for systems development;
- Relations with colleagues of the Global Finance Service based in Bulgaria.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- You have a degree in economic disciplines;
- You have at least 4/5 years of experience in similar roles;
- You are proficient in English (B2-C1 level, written and spoken);
- You have a good knowledge of national and international accounting standards;
- You have good knowledge of the Office package (Excel in particular);
- You have knowledge of ERP Microsoft Dynamics - Netsuite and Tagetik are preferable
People say that you are:
- Communicative and social – we’re a friendly bunch and great communication is the key to be successful in the role;
- Dedicated to continual improvement – we’re eager to pick up new skills and willing to try new things, therefore we need you to be on the same page;
- Collaborative and helpful – we go much further when we help each other improve whenever and however we can;
- Problem-solver by nature – we have loads of interesting challenges in our DoveVivo Space which require some creative thinking;
- Proactive at heart – we work in a fast-paced environment, and we need to be self-initiated and future-oriented to eventually adapt to an ever-changing scenario.
What you'll find in DoveVivo
- Competitive Comp&Ben;
- Welfare Plan;
- Business phone and laptop;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Hybrid working;
- Spritz and sun-bathing on the terrace of our new office in MM3 Porta Romana 🥳
- Dynamic, young and international work environment;
- Strong professional growth;
- People! You will work with great people and personalities who will support and inspire you throughout your journey.
Disclaimer: In DoveVivo we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging. Therefore, the entire selection process will be conducted in compliance with these criteria 😊