Listings & Distribution Associate (f/m/x)
Varna, Varna, BulgariaProperty Management
Join us in re-imagining hospitality through world-class customer service and local knowledge.
Our company enables homeowners to maximise their property revenue by switching from long to short lettings and travelers to get their dreams fulfilled by getting the best hospitality experience. From London to Milan, and Lisbon to Edinburgh, we manage a fantastic portfolio of properties, including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels and more!
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies that were active in different markets - since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across every team based all over Europe.
In 2023, we are enlarging our team in Varna and opening a new vacancy for our Connectivity & Distribution department.
We collect accurate data for the property and make sure that it will be clearly reflected on all booking websites so our guests take decisions easily.
You will use dedicated software applications to conduct research, edit and proofread listings. If you are data- and process-driven and you take interest in working with different systems such as Booking.com, Airbnb, Tripadvisor, etc, then you are the person we are looking for.
Working hours are from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Create and update online listings to ensure property data is complete and consistent
- Communicate with the account managers per platform Airbnb, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, etc.
- Coordinate tasks daily with ALTIDO onboarding managers
- Use internal Property management system on a daily basis, update properties’ information and monitor data consistency
- Participate respectively in property offboarding processes
- Support the content team
It would help a lot if you have:
- Experience with short-term lettings platforms such as Bookig.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, etc.
- Min 1-year overall professional experience
- Experience with Managing and Data entry, MS Office and G-Suite
- Responsible and mature personality
- Sense of humor and an open-mind
Why Join Us:
- We offer diversity - Join our diverse team and be part of a thrilling industry that never stands still
- Team events - Get ready for epic board game nights, exciting outings, and not one, but two incredible parties each year!
- Office in the city center - Picture yourself working right at the heart of the city, surrounded by the vibrant energy that fuels our passion
- Additional health insurance - We value our employees' well-being, which is why we provide additional health insurance coverage to ensure you're taken care of
- Food vouchers for everyone - making your lunch breaks extra delicious
- Discount codes - Enjoy our employee discount codes that let you score fantastic deals, just because you're part of our team
- Multisport card - Take advantage of multisport cards to stay active and fit, with access to a range of sports and fitness facilities
- Referral program - Our referral program rewards you for bringing exceptional talent to our team, adding even more excitement to your work life
Sounds interesting? Then apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
With applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria