Front Office Manager (f/m/x)
Edinburgh, Scotland, United KingdomCustomer happiness
DoveVivo is the largest and fastest-growing European prop-tech company that leases, designs and manages co-living solutions, single units or traditional flats for urban and digital nomads.
Since 2007, DoveVivo has been reinventing the way people rent their homes offering them a disrupting residential model combining a stress-free solution, value-added services, great design and technology and a powerful community whereby students and professionals move in with like-minded people, sharing costs and benefits 🚀
The DoveVivo Group counts 400 employees (33yo average age & more than 30 countires of origin), 21 offices across Europe, 40 destinations and 7 countries (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK, Ireland and Bulgaria) and includes the following brands:
- DoveVivo: the largest coliving company in Europe in terms of rooms managed and revenues.
- DoveVivo Campus: a leading player in the student housing sector in the Italian market.
- Chez Nestor: the pioneer and leading company of coliving industry in France.
- ALTIDO: one of the leading short term rental management companies in Europe.
- Open Hub: our first welcoming and flexible hub for coworking, meetings, training, events, parties.
ROLE & TEAM
For one of our brands, ALTIDO, we're currently looking for a Front Office Assistant (f/m/x) to be working in our Edinburgh Pop-up Hotel.
ALTIDO is a luxury hospitality provider for short-term rentals that works with homeowners, investors and hoteliers to provide a flexible, safe and secure income stream. The company manages over 800 properties in the UK with an expanding Coast & Country portfolio and welcomes some 10,000 guests to these properties per year. The UK team is 1/2 of a pan-Europe ALTIDO family with locations in Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, and Bulgaria 😊
What is a Pop-up Hotel?
Between June – September ALTIDO manages numerous buildings in the UK & Europe and operates them as short-term, seasonal hotels. These buildings are anywhere between 8 – 250 rooms each.
What’s the role’s general purpose?
The management of the property to ensure operational success, a positive guest sentiment, and representation of ALTIDO’s core values. This role is hands-on, from overseeing the mobilization and set up of the property to day-to-day communication with our housekeeping suppliers. A successful candidate must be an adept problem solver and decision-maker with the ability to think on their feet.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Ensuring a smooth day-to-day running of ALTIDO Hotels
- Management of team & rotas
- Working closely & liaising with housekeeping suppliers to ensure operational success
- Taking ownership of communication lines
- Managing relationships with vendors & suppliers
- Reporting weekly to the head office
- Making operational decisions for the betterment of the business
What you'll need to be successful for this role:
- You have experience in hospitality or customer service;
- You are a problem-solver and self-driven to provide outstanding customer service;
- You are fluent in English (C1 level, written and spoken) - additional languages are a plus!
- Fixed term contract consisting of 40 hours per week between the dates of 15th June 2023 – 31st August 2023;
- £18 per hour.
Disclaimer: In DoveVivo Group we celebrate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Therefore, the entire recruitment process will be carried in respect of these criteria 😊