Finance Associate (f/m/x)
Varna, Varna, BulgariaFinance
Join us in re-imagining hospitality through world-class customer service and local knowledge.
ALTIDO enables homeowners to maximise their property revenue by switching from long to short lettings and travellers to get their dreams fulfilled by getting the best hospitality experience. From London to Milan, from Lisbon to Edinburgh, we manage an amazing portfolio of properties including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels and more!
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies that were active in different markets - since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across every team based all over Europe.
In 2023, we are in the exciting position of growing our markets and operations. Here in Varna, Bulgaria, we open a new position for an energetic person who is to join the Financial team.
As a Finance associate, you will be reporting to the Head of BG Finance and being a member of the Group Finance team.
On a daily basis, you will:
• Import invoice data and enter supplier bills into internal accounting software
• Reconcile bank within the accounting software
• Follow and investigate bank transfers and card payments in case of a mismatch
• Coordinate and reconcile invoicing with our partners - Airbnb, Booking, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, etc
• Communicate with property owners on monthly statements
• Monthly reporting
Features that would help a lot:
• Degree in a relevant subject, such as Finance, Accounting, or Business administration
• Knowledge of holiday rental business and platforms (AirBnB, Booking, Expedia, etc)
What will you find with us:
• International environment, multi-language speakers
• Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
• Social occasions, office jokes, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, meme competitions, amazing offices, individual L&D paths
• T-shirts and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new ALTIDO stylish look
• Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. Parties meets like Winter / Summer Party, Just-Because Parties, board games in the office and much more…
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to meet you in the office.
The employment contract is with the local subsidiary LRC Bulgaria Ltd
Working time is 10 am to 7 pm
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Key skills & qualities you would need to perform the job:
• Strong computer literacy, experienced in Excel
• Experience in accounting, finance, business administration, or a similar role
• Analytical approach, a sharp eye for details, highly organized
• Fluent English
• Sense of humour is a serious advantage