Controlling Intern (f/m/x)
Milano, Lombardia, ItalyFinance
DoveVivo is the unique platform in the residential world that manages, in 40 destinations in Europe, a wide range of housing solutions such as coliving rooms, private studios, student houses, apartments and villas for short, medium and long-term stays.
We offer our community stress-free housing solutions, personalized services, design and technology - yes, we are a prop-tech company. At the same time, we offer private owners and large institutional investors an innovative and complete property and real estate asset management solution.
The DoveVivo Group counts 400 employees (33yo average age & more than 30 countires of origin), 21 offices across Europe, 40 destinations and 7 countries (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK, Ireland and Bulgaria) and includes the following brands:
- DoveVivo: the largest coliving company in EU.
- DoveVivo Campus: leading player in the student housing sector in IT.
- ChezNestor by DoveVivo: the pioneer and leading company of coliving in FR.
- ALTIDO: leading short term rental management company in EU.
- Open Hub: our first welcoming and flexible hub for coworking, meetings, training, events, parties.
ROLE & TEAM
We are currently looking for a Controlling Intern (f/m/x) who, reporting to our Controlling & Planning Manager, is going to support in financial accounting, cost accounting, data analysis, and data processing.
Here below are some examples of your core activities:
- Collect and analyze business and financial data to evaluate the company's performance.
- Support in preparing budgets/forecasts/LTP.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management and Area/function managers.
- Monitor and analyze variations against budgets and forecasts.
- Identify and analyze the causes of variations from objectives.
- Collaborate with sector leaders to identify opportunities for improvement (What if Analysis)
- Support in investment evaluation and project management.
- Contribute to the company's strategic planning process.
- Use financial analysis tools and software to process and present data.
- Participate in reporting and internal control activities.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- You have a bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, finance or management engineering already obtained or in the process of being obtained;
- You have excellent knowledge of the Office package, in particular of Excel and Power Point;
- You have good analytical skills;
- You have excellent organization and planning skills.
- It will be considered a plus to have carried out thesis, project work or further university experience in the field of management control.
People say that you are:
- Communicative and social – we’re a friendly bunch and great communication is the key to be successful in the role;
- Dedicated to continual improvement – we’re eager to pick up new skills and willing to try new things, therefore we need you to be on the same page;
- Collaborative and helpful – we go much further when we help each other improve whenever and however we can;
- Problem-solver by nature – we have loads of interesting challenges in our DoveVivo Space which require some creative thinking;
- Proactive at heart – we work in a fast-paced environment, and we need to be self-initiated and future-oriented to eventually adapt to an ever-changing scenario.
What you'll find in DoveVivo
- 6 months curricular or extra-curricular internship experience in a multinational Group;
- Monthly reimbursement of expenses;
- Business phone and laptop;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Hybrid working;
- Spritz and sun-bathing on the terrace of our new office in MM3 Porta Romana
- Dynamic, young and international work environment;
- Strong professional growth;
- People! You will work with great people and personalities who will support and inspire you throughout your journey.
Disclaimer: In DoveVivo we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging. Therefore, the entire selection process will be conducted in compliance with these criteria.