Sales Manager - CDI (H/F)
Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FranceSales & Acquisition
Description de l'offre d'emploi
DoveVivo is a unique living platform operating in 40 destinations across Europe. It offers multiple housing solutions such as coliving spaces, private studios, student housing, flats & villas and caters for all types of visits from short, medium, to long stays.
The company offers a stress-free solution, value-added services, great design & technology to its community. At the same time, it works with private & large institutional landlords and investors to boost their rental income providing them with an innovative full management solution for their properties and investments.
Sharing and inclusion are part of the company’s DNA ! DoveVivo is strongly committed to creating an equal opportunities workplace where people of all ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and cultural backgrounds can have a beneficial impact on its processes, operations and working environment.
DoveVivo’s activities in France started in 2020 and took a new step forward in 2022 when the group acquired Chez Nestor, the leading coliving operator in France. Chez Nestor (by DoveVivo) now manages more than 1800 bedrooms in coliving spaces across 6 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux) thanks to a team of 40+ smart and motivated people based in Lyon and Paris.
The portfolio is growing every month and includes shared apartments as much as large scale coliving buildings with a wide range of facilities and amazing common spaces.
Your mission is to optimize the profitability of the real estate portfolio by renting our rooms mostly to students and young professionals. You will report to the Head of Ops for France and lead a team of 5 people (4 sales + 1 Marketing Specialist). Based in our headquarters in Lyon, you will leverage all available digital tools to remotely rent rooms in all our cities (CRM, phone, and virtual tours). Your key performance indicators will be the revenue per room and the occupancy rate. In collaboration with the marketing specialist, you will continuously adjust pricing levels. This role has a strong international dimension as half of our tenants are international. You also be the key people to develop our new B2B activities.
60% Operational Management
- Manage a team of 5 team members with Bachelor's degrees and 0 to 5 years of experience.
- Organize work tasks based on volume, complexity, and seasonnality.
- Develop your team through regular team events and individual meetings.
- Provide operational coaching, debrief prospect interactions, and analyze complex cases.
- Carry out sales (basic operational tasks) to maintain a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
20% Sales B2B
- Management by example : to get success on B2B, you will manage B2B prospection & deals' signatures.
- Organize processes and tools for B2B activities (CRM, marketing campaigns, cold calls etc..)
- Review the team's sales methods, processes, tools, and approaches, continuously improving them.
- Discover new sales channels.
- Identify tech requirements (new features, bug reports) and conduct tests.
- Validate new apartments' pricing, manage cross team projects, and provide updates to top management.
- Coordinate with other teams and their managers (specially design&build and customer happiness) to optimize the sales process and the tenants' experience while and post booking
Pré-requis du poste
- Master's degree (Bac+5) from a top business school, engineering school, or equivalent university education.
- Years of successful experience in sales (Sales B2B is a plus)
- Professional fluency in English; Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- Proven managerial skills.
- Curious with a strong taste for innovation and digital technologies.
- Compensation based on the candidate's profile.