Real Estate Analyst (f/m/x)
Milano, Lombardia, ItalyDovevivo
DoveVivo is a unique living platform operating in 40 destinations across Europe. We work across multiple housing solutions such as coliving rooms, private studios, student housings, flats & villas and we cater for all types of visits from short, to medium, to long stays.
The DoveVivo Group counts 400 employees (32yo average age & more than 30 countries of origin), 21 offices across Europe, 40 destinations, and 6 countries (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK, and Scotland) and includes the following brands:
- DoveVivo: the largest coliving company in Europe in terms of rooms managed and revenues.
- DoveVivo Campus: a leading player in the student housing sector in the Italian market.
- Chez Nestor by DoveVivo: the pioneer and leading company of coliving industry in France.
- ALTIDO: one of the leading short-term rental management companies in Europe.
- Open Hub: our first welcoming and flexible hub for coworking, meetings, training, events, and parties.
About the role and the team
We are currently looking for a Real Estate Analyst (m/f/x), who will work in our Real Estate Strategy Team. The role of the team is to support and enhance the growth of the real estate portfolio across Europe, constantly setting and monitoring real estate goals and KPIs.
In particular, we are looking for someone focused on the real estate market and revenue analysis in the Living and Hospitality sector to:
- Constantly analyze and monitor real estate demand macro trends both in terms of geographies and segments in which DV operates;
- Track competition and supply;
- Research and monitor rent, price, and occupancy KPIs for making sound investment decisions;
- Estimate market values and ERVs;
- Work on ad-hoc market analysis for some specific mixed-use and large projects;
- Collaborate with colleagues and other teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modeling BP;
- Elaborate research and commercial reports.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- 2-5 years of experience in real estate Valuation /Research/Consulting;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate, or Economics;
- Fluent in English (B2/C1) and Italian. French or Portuguese is a plus;
- Strong data-driven approach;
- Self-motivated with great follow-up skills;
- Open to travel in Italy and in Europe;
- Focus and enthusiasm for Living and Hospitality
People say that you are
- Communicative and social – we’re a friendly bunch and great communication is the key to be successful in the role;
- Dedicated to continual improvement – we’re eager to pick up new skills and willing to try new things, therefore we need you to be on the same page;
- Collaborative and helpful – we go much further when we help each other improve whenever and however we can;
- Problem-solver by nature – we have loads of interesting challenges in our DoveVivo Space which require some creative thinking;
- Proactive at heart – we work in a fast-paced environment, and we need to be self-initiated and future-oriented to eventually adapt to an ever-changing scenario.
What you’ll find in DoveVivo
- Company phone and laptop;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Welfare Plan;
- Hybrid working;
- Dynamic, young, and international work environment;
- Scalable professional growth;
- People! You'll have the chance to work with great professionals.
Disclaimer: In DoveVivo we celebrate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Therefore, the entire recruitment process will be carried in respect of these criteria.