Operations Coordinator Day Shift (f/m/x)
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom£24,000 - £24,600 per yearCustomer happiness
The DoveVivo Group counts 400 employees (33yo average age & more than 30 countries of origin), 21 offices across Europe, 40 destinations and 7 countries (Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK, Ireland and Bulgaria) and includes the following brands:
- DoveVivo: the largest co-living company in Europe in terms of rooms managed and revenues.
- DoveVivo Campus: a leading player in the student housing sector in the Italian market.
- Chez Nestor: the pioneer and leading company of co-living industry in France.
- ALTIDO: one of the leading short term rental management companies in Europe.
- Open Hub: our first welcoming and flexible hub for co-working, meetings, training, events, parties.
ALTIDO Scotland has established a reputation in Edinburgh as a premium short-term rental management company focusing on adopting a hospitality attitude to property management.
ALTIDO manages roughly 160 homes for individual owners in Edinburgh, and 60 for B2B clients. As we continue to grow our portfolio of high-quality serviced apartments, hotels, and rural retreats we also look towards our future growth throughout Scotland and maintaining the best possible service to both Guests and Clients.
To work within the Operations team to ensure guests have the best possible experience, and our property portfolio operates smoothly. This role is split between office-based work in our Operations HQ on East Market Street, and out and about across our portfolio throughout central Edinburgh.
- Working with the Account Management team to ensure all properties are in the best possible condition and problems are resolved quickly
- Working with the Guest Relations team to ensure guests have the best experience possible from check in to check out
- Working with the Maintenance team to report, schedule and monitor repairs and renovations
- Carrying out property inspections
- Conducting meet and greets and coordinating guest check ins/outs
- Maintaining guides and manuals for properties
- Maintaining the office, controlling stock and supplies, and light reception work
- Other ad hoc work throughout the Edinburgh operation as required
- High level of organisation
- Ability to collaborate with different teams within the organisation to service your clients to a high standard
- Highly skilled communicator
- A confident decision-maker and quick problem solver
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ideally, have some maintenance and property knowledge
- Enthusiastic approach to a varied workday
- Confident and highly professional attitude towards guests, clients and service providers
- Comfortable working within our office and independently in properties across Edinburgh
- Competent level of IT proficiency
What we offer
- 40 hours per week, split across 5 days inclusive of a one-hour lunch break
- Regular travel across Edinburgh, and sometimes Scotland when required (covered by ALTIDO)
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- All the gear you need to do your job
- Basic pension contribution
- Annual salary of £24,600
Disclaimer: In DoveVivo Group we celebrate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Therefore, the entire recruitment process will be carried in respect of these criteria.