Guest Relations Associate with Italian and English (f/m/x)
Varna, Varna, BulgariaProperty Management
Join us in re-imagining hospitality through world-class customer service and local knowledge.
Our company enables homeowners to maximise their property revenue by switching from long to short lettings and travellers to get their dreams fulfilled by getting the best hospitality experience. From London to Milan, and Lisbon to Edinburgh, we manage a fantastic portfolio of properties, including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels and more!
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies that were active in different markets - since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across every team based all over Europe.
In 2023, we are in the exciting position of growing our markets and operations. Here in Varna, Bulgaria, we are looking for a Guest Relations Associate who speaks both English and Italian.
This cross-departmental role will suit an empathetic, diligent, customer-focused individual with previous hospitality experience. The position is shifts-based, incl. work during weekends.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain guests inquiries, bookings, arrival or departure time
- Provide a swift resolution to guest queries and issues during their stay
- Assist guests with any maintenance issues
- Monitor and maintain received reservations
- Apply company standards for dealing with guests and property portfolio
Your key skills & qualities:
- Outstanding written and spoken Italian and English
- Customer oriented, with good administration and organizational skills
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- Sense of humour is highly appreciated
Other features that would help a lot:
- Degree in a relevant subject, Tourism at best
- Experience as a Reservations officer, Guest Relations officer, Hotel Front desk officer or similar role
- Knowledge of Holiday Rental Business (AirBnB, Booking, HomeAway, etc.)
Get ready for an exhilarating opportunity with us!
Join our diverse team and be part of a thrilling industry that never stands still
- Get ready for epic board game nights, exciting outings, and not one, but two incredible parties each year!
- Picture yourself working right at the heart of the city, surrounded by the vibrant energy that fuels our passion
- We value our employees' well-being, which is why we provide additional health insurance coverage to ensure you're taken care of Food vouchers for everyone, making your lunch breaks extra delicious
- Enjoy our employee discount codes that let you score fantastic deals, just because you're part of our team
- Take advantage of multisport cards to stay active and fit, with access to a range of sports and fitness facilities
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing exceptional talent to our team, adding even more excitement to your work life
Sounds interesting? Then apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English or Italian.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, a subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm including weekends.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.