Guest Relations Associate with English and Portuguese
Varna, Varna, BulgariaALTIDO
Join us in re-imagining hospitality through world-class customer service and local knowledge.
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies that were active in different markets - since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across every team based all over Europe. From London to Milan, from Lisbon to Edinburgh, we manage an amazing portfolio of properties including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels, boats and more!
In 2023, we are now in the exciting position of growing our markets and operations even further. We are currently looking for someone who speaks both Portuguese and English to support our team in Portugal.
The position of Guest Relations Associate is essential because it is in charge of communicating with the guests who stay in our properties. This representative applies ALTIDO standards and follows written and verbal communication rules under the supervision of the team's leader. This person must be willing to go above and beyond in order to provide the best possible experience for our guests and turn them into ambassadors.
- Maintain guests inquiries, bookings, arrival and departure time
- Provide a swift resolution to guest queries and issues during their stay
- Assist guests with any maintenance issues
- Monitor and maintain received reservations
- Support the guests directly over the phone or in writing
- Apply company standards for dealing with guests and property portfolio
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Analytical personality with an eye for detail
- Responsible and mature personality
- Sense of humour
Get ready for an exhilarating opportunity with us!
- Join our diverse team and be part of a thrilling industry that never stands still
- Get ready for epic board game nights, exciting outings, and not one, but two incredible parties each year!
- Picture yourself working right at the heart of the city, surrounded by the vibrant energy that fuels our passion
- We value our employees' well-being, which is why we provide additional health insurance coverage to ensure you're taken care of Food vouchers for everyone, making your lunch breaks extra delicious
- Enjoy our employee discount codes that let you score fantastic deals, just because you're part of our team
- Take advantage of multisport cards to stay active and fit, with access to a range of sports and fitness facilities
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing exceptional talent to our team, adding even more excitement to your work life
Sounds interesting? Everything starts with getting in touch.
We'll be happy to meet you in the office.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, a subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm including weekends.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.