GUEST RELATIONS ASSOCIATE NIGHT SHIFT (f/m/x)
Varna, Varna, BulgariaCustomer Operations
Join us in re-imagining hospitality through world-class customer service and local knowledge.
Our company enables homeowners to maximise their property revenue by switching from long to short lettings and travellers to get their dreams fulfilled by getting the best hospitality experience. From London to Milan, and Lisbon to Edinburgh, we manage a fantastic portfolio of properties, including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels and more!
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies that were active in different markets - since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across every team based all over Europe.
We at LRC Bulgaria, the local subsidiary of ALTIDO, are looking for a motivated and talented Guest Relations specialist to join our Night shift team in Varna.
The position requires work on rotation, incl. weekends, shifts from 1 am to 10 am.
This cross-departmental role will suit an empathetic, diligent and customer-focused individual with previous hospitality experience.
Your major responsibilities include:
- Maintain guests inquiries, bookings, arrival and departure time
- Provide a swift resolution to guest queries and issues during their stay
- Assist guests with any maintenance issues
- Monitor and maintain received reservations
- Support the guests directly over the phone or in written
- Apply company standards for dealing with guests and property portfolio
Your key skills & qualities:
- English independent user
- Customer centric service approach
- Highly organized, with attention to detail
- Responsible and mature personality
- Sense of humor is highly appreciated
- Other features that would help a lot:
- Degree in a relevant subject, preferably Tourism
- Experience in guests service by phone and e-mail
- Knowledge of holiday rental business and platforms (AirBnB, Booking, TripAdvisor, etc)
Get ready for an exhilarating opportunity with us!
- Join our diverse team and be part of a thrilling industry that never stands still
- Get ready for epic board game nights, exciting outings, and not one, but two incredible parties each year!
- Picture yourself working right at the heart of the city, surrounded by the vibrant energy that fuels our passion
- We value our employees' well-being, which is why we provide additional health insurance coverage to ensure you're taken care of Food vouchers for everyone, making your lunch breaks extra delicious
- Enjoy our employee discount codes that let you score fantastic deals, just because you're part of our team
- Take advantage of multisport cards to stay active and fit, with access to a range of sports and fitness facilities
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing exceptional talent to our team, adding even more excitement to your work life.
Sounds interesting? Then apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company "LRC Bulgaria".
With applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.